Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday, Feb. 16 Agenda

}Bell Ringer: Fragments (notes in editing section)
}Human Experience: how does/will your story show the human experience?
It needs to be written in a sentence or two on the top of the document that you shared with me (draft)
}Writer’s Workshop Time
What my comments mean
Dialogue Format, Sentence Structure, Verb Tense Shift, Fluency, Show don’t Tell/more showing
First Draft Evaluation: Exemplary, Accomplished, Promising, Developing, Beginning
Work Time Choices:
Finish first draft
Answer: How does your story demonstrate/reflect the human experience? What aspects? In what way?
Meet with me (if your draft was done by Friday and has comments on it, and you have written how it demonstrates the human experience)
Revise from first draft to second if you have Comments from me and have met with me

}AoW: Close Read Wed, Reflection Fri

No comments:

Post a Comment