Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday, Sept. 25 Agenda

}Bell Ringer: Fragments
Collect AoW Reflection
}Writer’s Workshop Time:
first draft needed by end of class tomorrow (shared with me), typed, double spaced
}You must share your draft with me on Google Docs or email it to me
I will be checking in on your progress throughout class
}If you do need a break, read your book rather than cause a distraction (also, don’t go to sites other than those being used for music or research for your story)
}Human Experience: how does/will your story show the human experience?

It needs to be written in a sentence or two on the top of the document that you shared with me (draft)

If your story is not finished, MAKE SURE YOU KEEP WORKING ON IT TO FINISH ASAP!!!  I will be reading the stories this weekend, but the story needs to be complete for me to comment on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment