Friday, October 12, 2018

Friday, Oct. 12 Agenda

}Bell Ringer: Roots
}Grab a Lit Book –skim through info on pages 930 and 932
}Literary Terms for Romeo and Juliet Notes
Iambic Pentameter and Blank Verse
Syllables
Video: Review of John Green video; https://youtu.be/I5lsuyUNu_4
}Character Questions: become the main character from your perspective story and answer the questions on the sheet.  Make sure you answer at least 8 of them; everyone needs to answer #3, #8, #9, #13 and #14.
}Writer’s Workshop
Work on your draft (making it better, starting with the ‘-’ column ideas or other places you know you need to work
Conferences with me: when you have an idea how you are going to work on one of your ‘-’ notes, sign up for a conference/come up to me and we’ll meet on what you are planning to do (and I’ll answer any questions you have)
Continuing with Revising and working on your story

Start fixing your story from an editing perspective as well.  I will be reading through this weekend for that, and you want me to get as far as possible when I hit six highlighted errors. Make sure your draft is shared with me in Drive and titled: Title Editing Draft

No comments:

Post a Comment